SynchronEyes helps you make the most of your precious class time. With the live thumbnail views of your students' screens, you can monitor student progress. When required, offer timely and meaningful assistance without leaving your computer. Have a student walk through a problem with you, then take control of his mouse and keyboard to demonstrate the solution.
Having trouble keeping your students focused on the lesson at hand? The Lock feature in SynchronEyes temporarily disables students' monitors, mice and keyboards so you can have your students' full attention. Click the Show button to deliver engaging lessons directly to the computer screeens of your entire class. Students get a close-up view of your lesson as you teach with sofware from your own computer.
- Personal computer with Pentium® 200MHz (higher speed processor recommended) running 256 colors to high color (16-bit)
- 32 MB memory (64 MB of memory recommended)
- Windows® 95, 98 or Windows NT® 4.0
- 1 MB of freee hard disk space for complete installation
- 10 MB/s TCP/IP network (sub-net recommended)